Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Thursday, November 19, 2015

10,000 Pageviews!

I am so amazed. I haven't even hit my two year blogiversary yet, and we have hit *drum roll please*
10,000 pageviews. (10,200 at the time I am writing this). When I started this blog, I was in such a strange point. I was struggling to find acceptance and a new purpose in my life. As I've said before YouTube and the fashion community were my escape. I decided to channel my love for fashion and makeup into this blog. As I grew and my interests developed, my blog grew with it. I just wanted to touch base and say thank you to all of you you have been reading from the start! I am so blessed and I can't wait to see how we grow
<3 Stay Fabulous <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate