Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Monday, December 9, 2013

Snow Day

I'm so excited!!!
Yestetday where I live we had a huge snow/ice storm so in result.....
(Drum roll please)
We have no school today!!!!! Now I have to say I think snow is sooooooo beautiful but I have absolutely no desire to play in it anymore. It's sad I know :(
So today probably going to be a chilling on the computer in my pj's day.
Comment below telling me what your favorite thing to do on a snow day is!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate