Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Monday, February 2, 2015

#MakeItHappy

A wise person once told me that, if the little things in life make you happy, you will never be sad. 

Kid President and Soul Pancake are working to make the internet a much happier place. Do you have that friend who always rants on social media? Well I saw this video and I thought I need to spread the love and happiness to you guys! Honestly, with everything going on in our lives, we don't need the internet to be a place of negativity. The internet should be a place of creativity, and love, and support. 



Things in Life that Make me Happy!

When I am thinking of a song, and it comes on the radio.
When I find a dollar in my pocket.
An impromptu trip to Starbucks
When someone I know is having the best outfit day!
When I'm having a great outfit day.
When I find a new song.
Fuzzy blankets
Christmas Candles
Seeing new readers (that's you)
Singing and dancing
Chickfila
The Ellen DeGeneres Show
Waffles
Watching an old show on Netflix
The fact that they now play old disney shows
Creative YouTubers
Freshly washes clothes
Sourpatch Kids
Dr.Pepper
Swimming in an extra warm pool and feeling like a mermaid
Laughing uncontrollably 
Playing the Guitar
Zac Efron - Ansel Elgort 
(I mean come on)
Seeing really good quotes
Watching the old High School Musical Trilogy
Having a really good school day
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
and most of allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

My friends and Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate