Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Friday, October 23, 2015

Quick Tip: Overnight Curls

Curling my hair with a wand, usually takes anywhere from 20 to 30 minutes. That is way too long for me to spend on my hair on a school day! However when I stumbled across this video from Hair Guru Kayley Melissa, my curl game changed for the better. Her method is quick and effective. It is also actually comfortable to sleep in. It is a little weird at first, but you get used to it. She calls them Halo Curls and you will see why!

Check it Out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Mo0XCeJqw

For more on Kayley Melissa you can check out her YouTube channel: 
  • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCctjAAIUSW3DRS-5Phh_hgQ
<3 Stay Fabulous <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate