Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Altar'd State







Lately I've been in a shopping rut. Sure American Eagle and Aeropostale are amazing stores, but I wanted to branch out and try something new. Unfortunately where I lived, shopping was pretty limited. Now with the move, my eyes are opened to new and amazing fashion opportunities. The first time I walked into an Altar'd State my eyes lit up and a huge smile spread across my face. After making my rounds of the store I was thoroughly convinced....
I had found my new favorite store. I just feel so at home there. By the dressing rooms, there was a book where you could write down prayer requests, which I thought was super cute. Their clothes are so unique and special so I figured I'd share it with you all. I also just recently got to check out there new fall collection and I wish I had a job so I could buy the entire store! I could go on forever on what they stand for and the amazing work they are doing but you should go check it out for yourself:http://www.altardstate.com/

<3 Stay Fabulous <3


_________________________
Photos:
  • http://galleriadallas.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Altar_d_State_Logo.jpg
  • http://s3-media2.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/19cWVbhZbiY643Vqym41dA/ls.jpg









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate