Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Sunday, July 17, 2016

"So You're Moving..." - A New Series

Hey Everyone!
As a lot of you know I have moved quite a bit. If you count every house/apartment/town home that I've ever lived in-I have moved 20 times. While most of those moves occurred before I hit middle school, the most recent have been the toughest for me. As of this year I will be attending my third high school in three years...yep. But I think throughout everything, I've gathered a lot of insight about the world around me and have made more connections with people beyond what I ever could have made if I had stayed in one place.  Moving takes a lot of courage and strength to re-establish yourself and make your mark.  I may not have it all figured it out but I know I'm not the only one out there with this type of experience. I want to share with all of you how I've learned to make the most out of every second and find happiness. Over the next couple weeks I'm going to share what I've learnt through the years on a series I like to call,"So You're Moving...". Even if you have never moved or plan to, I hope you will share this with people you know who are going through this process because it is difficult for everyone even the most outgoing can have trouble adjusting.

I hope you all are having a great summer and are having a blast(blast blast)* !

<3 Stay Fabulous <3

* This is in reference to a number from " Zombie Prom the Musical". The song is Blast from the Past and I highly encourage you to look it up for a laugh!

______________________________
"Beach" by Fuzzy Gerdes is licensed under CC by 4.0 ( modified by Paige Terch)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate