Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Let's Catch Up!


I've cut it off and it feels so good! Hey everyone. I've been gone for a while and here's why. Life is constantly changing around me and I needed to take some time to really live life outside of the screen and stop going through the motions. Life passes by so quickly and if you don't take the time to memorize the faces of people you love and enjoy your time with them, you are going to miss it. School stuff was also pilling up so fast and I couldn't figure out where blogging fit in. While I'm still figuring out in what direction this blog will go in the future it is so comforting to know that while I was gone, you all are still reading and I wanted to thank you. 

So let's catch up!

Addams Family

 This last spring I was in my school's production of Addams Family the Musical. I had an absolute blast performing with such a talented cast. I was an Ancestor and a featured dancer. I haven't truly voiced my love of theater on this blog. I love performing! If you have never seen a show or participated in one I thoroughly encourage you to do so. You may be pleasantly surprised at what you find. The theater challenges you to suspend your belief and open your mind to new possibilities and open yourself to be amazed at how 2 hours can change your life so much.

Driver's Permit
I finally got my drivers permit! While I can't drive by myself yet I am one step closer to claiming that independence. 



6 inches Off!

I've needed to change my hair up for a while. Following in the footsteps of many trendy people before me I jumped at the chance of summer experimentation and got myself a lob. I absolutely love it. If feels like a giant weight has been lifted off my shoulders...literally. I also got some highlights put in it. I knew I wanted something summery and chic so I just went for it.  

A Hike to Remember 

Well I'm not usually one to venture outdoors for a hike in my free time but one of my very best friends had been asking me to go with her for a while so I decided why not. Now I'm not going to lie my endurance isn't the best but I just had a blast. We went when the sun was setting so it was cooling down and the breeze was flowing. We talked about our lives and what our goals for this summer were. It was a new experience for me and I was glad I got to do it with her. Plus I mean I got the perfect picture for National Handstand Day. 


<3 Stay Fabulous <3





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate