Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

"So You're Moving"- The Importance of a Phone Call

In this age we are slowly stripping the emotion out of communicating with people. I'm not saying texting and instant this and that isn't a tremendous accomplishment in the world of connecting with people. However I'm telling you that the best way to stay connected with friends and loved ones after you move is by calling them. To be completely honest I had terrible phone anxiety for the longest time, which I'm still working through- but hearing that familiar voice helps so much. That is the one thing you miss when you text someone- their voice. I don't know how to explain it but hearing something or someone familiar enables you to take control of your situation-introducing the familiar into a whirlwind of the unfamiliar.

Even better if you have the ability to FaceTime or Skype do so. It's so important to stay connected. Make sure to keep up communication throughout the school year too. Even if you are both super swamped with work and life- if you want to keep that person in your life you have to schedule in that time.

<3 Stay Fabulous <3

PS Got through my first day of school today!

_________________________________________
Photo: Phone by Moyan Brenn is licensed under CC by 4.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate