Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Rachel Green Halloween


This year my friends threw a Halloween Bonfire and after much Pinterest searching and no clue what I was going to do, I realized that the answer lay within my favorite show of ALL TIME- Friends! I decided that I wanted to be Rachel Green, the spunky fashionista who worked at the gang's favorite coffee hangout, Central Perk. I absolutely loved being Rachel for a night. I felt surprisingly confident and right at home in this outfit. It was strange but exhilarating. 

I wanted to make an apron with the Central Perk logo on it so I took a pillow case and constructed this make shift apron. Then I created a stencil after studying the logo off a picture I found. It took me 4 hours to get just right.
The K got a little wonky but for my first time ever trying something like this I'm really am proud with how it turned out!

I paired a black dress from H and M, with a black turtleneck, with some speckled gray tights from Express. For shoes I wore some chunky black booties.
For my makeup I really focused on her dark lips and really smudgy brown based eye shadow.




What are you dressing up as this Halloween? Whatever it is <3 Stay Fabulous <3


2 comments:

  1. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable info to work on. You've done an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate