Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Seventeen's Makeover?


As you all know, I am a big fan of Seventeen , and the other day upon logging on I noticed that my favorite site has just gotten a makeover! Immediately my reaction was something along the lines of...




then something like...



then a little bit like...




I love the new and modern update. First off I'm loving the floral banner and the color scheme. I also love that they have stuck to a very girly vibe. The goal of the new update is to make the mobile viewing experience just as good as the computer experience. 

(You hear that Blogspot,,,,)


I've already started exploring and I have to say I'm super excited. 


________________________________________

So I was going to post about THE DRESS and how it broke the internet even more-so than that interesting  picture of Kim Kardashian... 

_________________________________________


Want to see anything on this blog? Comment down below! I'd love to hear your ideas!

_________________________________________ 

If your reading this comment your favorite soup!








Photos Used
  • seventeen.com
  • http://i.imgur.com/Qx5lQ.gif
  • http://replygif.net/i/954.gif
  • http://25.media.tumblr.com/d3d5f9502390f205dd948d249a79ef89/tumblr_mxytf4KW0P1qc7riro1_500.gif



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate