Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Spring Essentials


3/4 Sleeve Tie Romper

Spring is just around the corner, and as I have previously stated I am ecstatic! This year I am jumping into spring a little early to share my springtime essentials. Whether its escaping the rain in style, transitioning your wardrobe , or finding a new makeup look, I've got Spring Fever and its contagious.

Fashion:
Flowy, floral, and fun remain the cries of spring fashion. The 70's are looking to make a reappearance this year, and as always bohemian chic will continue to invade our stores this spring. Honestly, I love prints so Spring is one of my favorite seasons.The only down side to spring are the allergies, but we are not going to think about that. Bethany Mota has her new spring collection out, as well as Kylie and Kendal's line at Pac Sun, if your looking to amp up your spring wardrobe.

Looking for a good rain boot for the rainy March month? A new blogger, and friend Amelia Workman has the perfect boots for you ! Want more information: http://perfectinpolkadots.blogspot.com/


Lace Trim Romper
Makeup:
It's time to throw out the dark lips for a time and the heavy eyeliner and return to a more natural look. The no-makeup look is all the rage right now, so don't be afraid to soften it up. All you need for spring are the basics, stick to those and you'll be set. For spring ( and winter ) I really have to be careful with foundation, my skin isn't tan (at all). I've started using Tarte's Amazonian Clay foundation in the lightest shade and I.LOVE.IT! With a slight pinky toned blush and a great lash you can master a more natural look that radiates life. This girl is one of my favorite Youtubers Ingrid Nilsen, otherwise know as MsGlamorazzi.


Movies:
I don't usually put this in here but movie companies are killing it this spring. The release of the new Cinderella movie, FAN-TAS-TIC!!! The movie was so stunning. Then you've got Insurgent coming out and Pitch Perfect 2! I am so stoked!

__________________________________________________________________________


__________________________________________________________________________
 What is your number one Winter essential? Answer in the comment down below!
__________________________________________________________________________
Have a question for me? Use my twitter name @Fabulouslyme21 in a tweet and I'll be sure to answer it.
__________________________________________________-
Photos Used; Pac Sun website- http://www.pacsun.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate