Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

Hello Everyone!


DISNEY WORLD:
Long time no see! My life has been pretty busy, and for once I am liking the busyness. Lets see, what have the past two weeks consisted of for me? Well, first off I went to Disney World!!! Most of you know that I absolutely love Disney, so I was in paradise. I went to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, (Universal Studios Also), and I even performed, with my school, at Downtown Disney! Wait your a performer, you ask? Yes, I actually go to a performing arts high school for Musical Theater. However this is my last year because I will be moving at the end of the school year  :(

Where (you may ask again)? I'M NOT TELLING YOU SILLY!


It was a great experience, not to mention I met so many princesses!!! I met Pocahontas, Aurora, Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, Cinderella, and Ariel. I met many other characters as well.

Here's One Pic of me in Epcot-China:

More Pictures to come!




EASTER SUNDAY:
I got to spend this Easter Sunday with my best friend, Bethany and after Easter Dinner we decided to have a photo shoot in her backyard. Luckily she lives out in the country. The large fields of corn and clear skies always lead to the perfect pictures.



I  got this fabulous dress on clearance at Macy's! I love it's Nautical feel and its incredible cut.  When I packed my clothes, I forgot to bring dress shoes, so instead I wore my character shoes. They actually worked pretty well. Were they comfortable? Not at all but you've got to do, what you've got to do! Also you can't see it, but on one of my ankles I got a henna tattoo of a princess crown :)
I kept my makeup girly, with touches of pink and long eyelashes. I've recently switched over to using the Bloom Mascara from Covergirl. At first I really didn't like it at all, but after working with it, I love it!


I hope you all had an Amazing Easter/Resurrection Day! 

_______________________________________________

<3 Stay Fabulous <3

_______________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate