Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Spring Is Coming!

I'll tell you something, while snow is very pretty, and very convenient for a nice school break, I am done with this forever long cold weather. I am ready, very ready, to jump into spring time. I want my sight to be flooded with images of life and color. One of my favorite teen designers, Bethany Mota, must be  feeling the spring fever too, with her new Spring Collection at Aeropostale being released. In traditional Bethany Mota fashion, the collection is chalked full of quirky graphic t-shirts that speak the mind of every teenager girl. 

Rad Crochet Side Panel Crop Top - Aéropostale®
 Inky Graphic Tunic - Aéropostale®


Honestly, I think this is one of her best collections. This time around, she is introducing more of a bohemian influence. For this collection, Bethany headed off to Mexico to take some photos for the upcoming looks. She looks so beautiful and you have to check these out. 

Sheer 3/4 Sleeve Paisley Cold-Shoulder Peasant Top - Aéropostale®
Floral Paisley Tiered Dress - Aéropostale®
Short Sleeve Cropped Cactus Sweatshirt - Aéropostale®
Long Sleeve Slub-Knit Crochet-Hem Top - Aéropostale®
Scalloped Racerback Tank - Aéropostale®
Strappy Slip Dress - Aéropostale®




For more information and ( photo creds): http://www.aeropostale.com/family/index.jsp?page=1&categoryId=23753606&cp=3534618.3534619.3534623.3541049

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate