Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Buy and Try?



Hey Guys!
I was inspired by one of my favorite youtubers, Chelsea Crockett, to start a new series called Buy and Try, where each month I will try a few products and tell you what I think of them. Since this is the first month, I only have things I bought.

1. TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray
Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray
http://www.tresemme.com/product/detail/353275/thermal-creations-heat-tamer-spray
I've heard such great things about this product and I've needed a new heat protector for a while now, so I decided I'd give it a try!

2. Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in 701
Unstoppable® Eyeliner
http://www.maybelline.com/Products/Eye-Makeup/Eye-Liner/unstoppable-eyeliner.aspx
I've always been a fan of the Maybelline eyeliners. I've been searching for a really good waterproof eyeliner for tight-lining my eyes.

3. Maybelline DreamLumi touch Highlighting Concealer
Dream Lumi™ Touch Highlighting Concealer
http://www.maybelline.com/products/face-makeup/concealer/dream-lumi-touch-highlighting-concealer.aspx
I absolutely love Maybelline Age rewind concealer, but when I went to the store they were out of my shade! I looked online for the best drugstore concealers and this one was on the list. I thought...why not?


Next Month I will give you my verdict on these products, but until them HAPPY DECEMBER!

<3 Stay Fabulous <3
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate