Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

2 Year Blogiversary

Well it's that time of year again. Today is the two year anniversary of FABULOUS. I can't believe how much this blog has grown and developed into something so amazing. My goal was to reach 10,000 page views by today, and to be at over 10,600 is absolutely incredible. I truly don't think I would be the same person today if I never started this blog. There were times where I considered stopping, but at some point I realized that this was one of the only spaces where I could produce whatever I wanted, my way, and really just create something I loved, and could be proud of. I want to thank each and every one of you who reads and stays active, and who spread the word. Without you, I would never be motivated to keep writing. I hope that this blog just continues to grow with me, and I continue to improve. I also hope that reader-blogger interaction would grow as well
. I hope all of you are having a wonderful week. Happy Blogiversary.
<3 Stay Fabulous <3

________________
Most Searched for Posts:

________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate