Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Rose Quartz and Serenity: Colors of Spring

Spring is here and it's time to shed off that winter coat and embrace the warm weather (well when it's warm, the weather can never decide what it wants to do). If your looking to spice up your wardrobe this spring, take a hint from Pantone's Color of the Year 2016: Rose Quartz and Serenity.
Spring fashion: ☼ nσt єvєn thє ѕun cαn ѕhínє αѕ вríght αѕ чσu ☼:
 Executive Director, Leatrice Eiseman writes, "With the whole greater than its individual parts, joined together Serenity and Rose Quartz demonstrate an inherent balance between a warmer embracing rose tone and the cooler tranquil blue, reflecting connection and wellness as well as a soothing sense of order and peace". 

Don't we all need a little peace during this time of frighting uncertainty?. Speaking of, I just want to take a moment to speak to all of you who are reading from Belgium: over here in American we are thinking about you and I hope that all of you are safe and sound. I also hope your families are well.

I am hoping to add some Rose Quartz and Serenity pieces to my wardrobe this spring. What about you? 

<3 Stay Fabulous <3

_____________
Want to know what trend I am not a big fan of? : http://www.just-be-fabulous.blogspot.com/2016/02/into-it-or-over-it-spidery-lashes.html
_____________
Photos:
  • https://www.pinterest.com/pin/476466835556842593/
  • https://www.pinterest.com/pin/262405115764696920/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate