Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Spring Outfit Inspiration

Spring may be my yearly reminder that allergies are a woman's worst enemy, but what spring lacks in sneeze security it makes up for in amazing spectacles of life and color. While visiting my grandparents over spring break, which was needed more than I first realized, I figured, what better way to pass some time than with a little photo shoot. As per the usual, my sister Chloe took all of my pictures. 

I got this GORGEOUS flowered drape in China Epcot at Disney World. I walked into the store, saw it, and immediately bought it. It's color captivated me and the flower detail is just so beautiful, I knew I couldn't pass it up.I don't remember it being all that expensive either. Whenever I where this I feel like the queen of the world! It's also really fun to run down the aisles of stores ,grab the ends, and flap my "wings" like a butterfly :)



This beautiful purple swing dress was purchased at Macy's. It was the last one on the clearance rack so I got it for only 12.99! This was especially a steal considering these are so on trend right now. When I arrived at the register to pay, both the lady beside me and the cashier were flabbergasted at the price. It was actually quite a humorous scene.The only issue I have with this dress is that it is quite see through, so a tank top and shorts are needed when putting together an ensemble. I have come to fall in love with the swing style of the dress. The waist line is raised to create the swingy fit of the dress, which a strange choice for me but I have decided to embrace it.

My necklace is from Evolution Lighthouse. It has Jeremiah 29:11 on it which is my favorite Bible Verse. Be on the look out for a post about this company and this beautiful necklace soon!

My Brown Wedged Sandals are from Bass. I usually don't invest in high heels because ,being 5'7 1/2 , I feel a little strange towering over my friends. But every girl needs a great pair of brown sandal wedges. They're versatile and really dress up any outfit. One thing I find so interesting about these shoes is that they make me feel so confident!  When I walk anywhere I feel like a super model strutting down a runway. It's a little insane to think that one pair of shoes can do that, but I'm a believer.

<3 Stay Fabulous <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate