Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Truth: Do You Really Need To Wash Your Jeans?

A good pair of jeans can be a girl's best friend. You know what I'm talking about! The jeans that make an outfit come together, the jeans that are just the right color, the jeans that fit your posterior just right. ;) My favorite jeans come from American Eagle. They are super soft, and stretchy, and AE is the only place I can find where the jeans fit PERFECTLY.
Are you taking proper care of your jeans? Jeans were originally created to be used by hard working men, that completed very taxing jobs. They can withstand a lot! In reality, you don't need to wash your jeans after every use.

What... you are telling me to not wash my clothes? That's disgusting!

I'm serious! Even the CEO of the Levi's Company, confessed he didn't wash his jeans regularly, in fact he hadn't washed his in up to a year. If you are worried about odor...

1)   AND  
from Elle Magazine recommend freezing your jeans? Intrigued? Here is the link to their article: http://www.elle.com/fashion/news/a18776/levis-jeans-in-bag/

2) Another way to eliminate odor? Reviewed.com recommends,among other things, giving your jeans a steam shower. So while your lathering, and finishing up your nightly routine, your jeans can also get clean.

So next time you are tempted to toss your jeans in the abyss that is your laundry basket, remember you know the truth! Have a WONDERFUL, AMAZING, AND BEAUTIFUL DAY!
<3 Stay Fabulous <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate