Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Monday, February 22, 2016

Into it or Over It: Spidery Lashes

The one item I can never go out of the house without putting on, is mascara. Its the one part of my daily makeup routine that I enjoy the most. My eye lashes are also pretty long, and without mascara they stick straight out. But the minute I swipe on mascara, I feel like I can conquer the world. The one thing I always strive, but perhaps never truly achieve, are clump free lashes! However the one trend that popped up constantly at New York Fashion was
Spidery Lashes...ugh. Makeup on the runway is always evolving. But this blast from the past, is not something I am going to be trying any time soon. I can't handle it. I want to rush into these pics with a lash comb and go to town. I just can't imagine walking out of my house like that! I thinks it's safe to say I'm COMPLETELY OVER IT.

<3 Stay Fabulous <3
------------------------------
But what about you? Are you intrigued and willing to resurrect this trend? Or are you with me and hoping for an end to the madness? Leave your comments below!
-----------------------------------
Photos:

http://www.revelist.com/makeup/clumpy-mascara-is-trending/384
http://40.media.tumblr.com/64e6f2e1ac6af03a6edc110037b15e17/tumblr_o2lyrtPAgQ1qiis88o1_1280.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate