Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Monday, February 8, 2016

LoracPro Pallet



I received this pallet as a gift from my Mama. I really enjoy this collection of shadows. Not only does it contain very wearable looks, you can also create looks for formal events. The top row of shadows are all matte shadows while they bottom row are all shimmers. I love that the designer chose to do it this way. The color pigmentation is vibrant, and I've noticed by the end of the day the shadow does not collect up in the crease. This pallet is very convenient, its very thin and sleek. Definitely great for travel, which is great because I travel a lot! One of my favorites for sure. The provided eye primer also is amazing, it definitely kept my HOCO ensemble together :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate