Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Origami Butterflies


The artist's eye is incredible. Some people just have the ability to see the world through different lenses and say everything without speaking a word.

Personally I am not a fan of Origami...at all. I remember my fifth grade teacher trying to engage our class in a fun demonstration of transforming sticky note Christmas ornaments into stars. Let's just say I left the class bawling my eyes out. But because this piece is so captivating, I will forgive the fact that it once made me cry.

One Thousand Origami Butterflies
Originally shown in Australia, artist Taegan Roberts pays tribute to her mother in this piece entitled ,"Peel Your Eyes". I find this so intriguing and beautiful. Each individual butterfly is positioned perfectly over a single light.  If you want more information: http://www.mymodernmet.com
/profiles/blogs/taegan-roberts-she-flies-without-wings
(photo credited to above website and piece credited to Taegan Roberts)











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate