Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Saturday, January 9, 2016

AEsthetica Cosmetics







For Christmas I received some really amazing makeup products from my parents. Even though I've only used them for three weeks, I am in love with these products. The quality of the brushes are phenomenal. They are so soft!

 The top three shadows are used as highlighting shades and the bottom three for are for contouring. The shadows are also removable so when you run out of one you can just replace that shadow instead of the entire kit. I also love the packaging! It's sleek and elegant and great for traveling. I'm excited to keep using these products, and create amazing looks to share with you.

________________________
For more information about AEsthetica Cosmetics: http://aesthetica.me/
________________________
What was your favorite Christmas gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate