Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Saturday, January 16, 2016

How to Avoid a Painful Winter

Dry and cracked Hands?
Udderly Smooth Udder Cream, Lightly Scented- 12 oz
If your hands are REALLY BAD, try this.
This is THE best stuff. Not going to lie though it
smells a little funky.
- Try This! Before you go to sleep every night apply a generous amount of non-scented lotion to your hands.Then put your hands in cotton socks and get some rest. Repeat this process every night throughout the winter. My hands used to become so cracked in the winter, the skin would break until they were raw in some spaces. I know what your thinking...OUCH. But this is the best method I have ever used.

Chapped Lips?
- Nobody likes chapped lips! Chapstick will be your best friend this winter. For the worst in split lips, I like to use Medicated Carmex. This stuff works wonders.

Flaky Skin?
-Use a moisturizer. I really need to practice what I preach on this one. Do you have a favorite face moisturizer I should check out? Leave it in the comments!

Itchy Scalp? 
- Lets get real for a moment. Nobody wants to admit they have dandruff. It's cold outside and itchy, flaky scalp is a lot more common then you think. Head and Shoulders is a great drug store brand dandruff preventative cleansing system. 

<3 Stay Fabulous <3
______________________________
Photos:
  • http://www.drugstore.com/popups/largerphoto/default.asp?pid=86741&catid=182918&size=500&trx=29888&trxp1=86741&trxp2=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate