Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Friday, January 1, 2016

Here's To The New Year

I truly can't believe what I'm about to write. This year has been crazy. Last year I sat down at this time and came up with my list of "New Year's Goals". I never wanted to call them resolutions because I felt like if I called them something different, it would make me want to accomplish them more. As I look back at the goals I'd made, let's face it,  I didn't stick to many of them. But looking back at the list, I had forgotten about number ten...

10. I want to say that at the end of the year that I am genuinely happy: This year my life will 99.9 % be changing drastically. While I am scared and sad, I am excited to embark on a new journey and see what wonderful opportunities unfold!

Well that 99.9% changed to a 100% as I made my move at the end of the school year and journeyed to my new home. I have to say that even though this year has been absolutely insane, I am happy. I was afraid I wouldn't be, but I am, and that's pretty cool. Have a Fabulous 2016 everyone. 
<3 Stay Fabulous <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate