Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fall Is Here! + My Fall Must Haves

If you were to ask me , or any basic teenage girl for that matter, what there favorite season was you get one answer. FALL!!!! ( In fact why would you even ask that question...)  The leaves are turning, the air is getting cooler, and Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back baby! In order to fully enjoy the return of another great Autumn, here is my fall must haves.

Fashion:

  •  Cardigans
  •  Combat Boots
  • Knee length socks
  •  Beanies
  •  Sweaters
  •  Leggings
  • Tights
  •  Skater Skirts
  • Flannels
  •  SCARVES ( I almost forgot... I feel ashamed) 
  • Army Jackets
  • AND SO MUCH MORE

Beauty:

  • Berry Toned Lips
  • Brown Based Looks
  • Emeralds
  • Burgundies
  • Sock Buns
  • Bows
  • Contoured cheeks
  • Winged Eyeliner







Random:

  • Pinterest ( to get inspiration for your super cute fall looks)
  • Fall Scented Candles
  • Diy Fall Decorations ( wink. wink)
  • Bonfires
  • Polaroids
  • Hot Tea

<3 Stay Fabulous <3
__________________________________________________________
Comment Down Below: 

  • What is your must have this wonderful, beautiful season?
  • Any Suggestions?
  • Want to see a Fall Decor DIY?
_________________________________________________________

PS I started a YouTube Channel!! Going to Try to make videos as much as possible. I've always wanted to start one and I'm looking forward to embark on this journey. 

___________________________________________________________

Photo Used:
___________________________________________________________

Video Channels:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate