Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Friday, September 12, 2014

TGIF + YouTube Maybe? + What is My Problem?

My week can be summed up in four words.

I. am. a. mess

Monday:
I forgot all of my theatre + chorale music

Tuesday:
First rehearsal, almost was late...

Wednesday:
I forgot to switch over my supplies from Bday to Aday!

Thursday:
I lost my very expensive ring that I received, on Wednesday...

Friday:
I'm not dead :(  + I had Dunkin Donuts Coffee!!!! I AM HYPER :D :D :D TGIF





I am thinking about starting a Youtube channel! I am not sure yet on the idea but I would love to start one. It would be like a video continuation of this blog. Just wanted to put that out there. If you have any thoughts or tips I'd love to hear them in the comments. It would not be a very serious posting schedule because of my already crazy schedule, but I am highly considering it. So don't hold me to anything yet but I'm thinking...

I apologize for not posting this week I have just been so not motivated (for lack of a better term) to write anything! Which is ironic considering this week is fashion week! I really need to get it together. I am struggling to find inspiration so I am reaching out to (again) you! If you would like to see something appear on my blog never be afraid to comment. I encourage it! Whether that be outfit inspiration, advice, tutorials, more of my gif trails you name it! Also if I like your idea I will definitely sure to give you a shout out on Instagram if that's any incentive at all? All you have to do to comment on post is to click on the title of the post, then scroll down to the bottom.

PS If you are mobile you may have notice I changed it back to website mode instead of mobile mode just for the fact that you cant really get the fully effect of my blog in mobile mode :)

<3 Stay Fabulous <3
_________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to follow this blog and my social media <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate