Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Monday, September 1, 2014

Finding You



Even though I've probably said it a hundred times , and I'm being kind of hypocritical, I absolutely hate when people say BE YOURSELF. I hate this because if you don't know who you are and who you want to be then how can you possibly be yourself...
life isnt
The path to find yourself never really ends. The world is constantly changing and so are you. You're elementary school self is probably different then your middle school self. Your middle school self is probably different then your high school self. And your high school self is probably going to be different then your college self. Every single day is an opportunity to find something new about you. I think its so amazing that we don't really have to figure out who we are or who we want to be all at once. It gives us a change to grow and learn and to not be confined to one specific thing. If you don't know who you are yet ITS OKAY! Just be the best possible version of you now. You are a consistently growing puzzle and each time you find a little something new, you get one step closer to seeing the finished picture.

Say yes to new opportunities!

Try something you never thought of before.

Don't listen to negativity. 

Don't give in, and never give up!

<3 Stay Fabulous <3

_________________________________________________________________
Photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate