Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Sunday, August 31, 2014

On Being Hopeful + Bloggers Problems

On Being Hopeful...
I have had a very frustrating journey with my skin. Every time I try to use a product  to clear up my acne it works for about 2 weeks and then stops working. I've never been able to figure out why my skin hasn't been clearing up. I still haven't been able to figure it however I have finally have a glimmer of hope. My mom finally caved and I have started using the Proactive + Complete Care System. I am definitely hoping that it performs its so called "magic" and I will finally have close to perfect skin.



Blogger Problems:
I've been having a little writers block lately. I just really haven't been as inspired as I used to be in the summer . I apologize so much for not posting as much as I should. I still need to work out the times when I will be able to sit down and write a post. I just don't want to put mediocre content out there anymore. So I thought I would turn to you all! You can either comment on this post ( by either clicking on the title and scrolling to the bottom or if you on mobile click " Post a Comment" ) or DM me on Instagram @fabulouslyme21 with ideas of what you would like to see. If I like it I just might post it. I'd also love to do and AskFabulous post where you can ask me a bunch of questions so you can also DM me those. 

I'm also very disappointed the way the website comes across on mobile. If any of you are bloggers you know what I mean...

<3 Stay Fabulous<3

P.S Speaking of Staying , 1+ This post if you've seen If I Stay yet! AWW THE FEELS!!! Also comment if you liked it or not.
______________________________________________________________________
Photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate