Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Saturday, August 9, 2014

The 90's are Back Baby!

Every so often a popular trend from a past decade comes back and invades our time. I mentioned a while back that scrunchies were making a come back, but the whole 90's seems to be making a reappearance. Now I may have only lived 10 days in the nineties but I still now the look when I see it. And as a women in love with new trends, I have to say I'm loving the new interpretation of this retro style.  Even Iggy Azalea got in on the action in her " Fancy" video which was actually an homage to a popular 90's movie "Clueless", which by the way is one of my all time favorites.


What I like about the revival however is the silhouettes are slimmer and more fit. But let's face it, what isn't today?

Lot's and Lot's Of Overalls:








Combat Boots
And that's not even half of it! The nineties grunge style is great for the fall season and perfect for back to school! So what do you think? Are you happy about the reunion? Comment down below!
<3 Stay Fabulous <3
________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry about not posting for four days... I was traveling and actually went to an Amusement Park. I had so much fun and would have taken a lot of pictures, but I lost my phone :( Thanks for sticking with me !
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Photos Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate