Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Introducing Josie Baker!


If you didn’t know this already , I.Love.YouTube. I’m serious, it’s an obsession. While other people maybe spending there summer, partying the night away,  I’m always at my computer. I mean who needs a social life anyways...* cue crickets*
YouTube is such a great place to gain information, entertainment, and a sense of community.  And Speaking of YouTube I’m very happy to introduce to you all ,my friend , Josie Baker. She is one of my ( very talented ) old friends from musical theater camp! She has just started a beauty and fashion channel and I’d love for you to check it out! She’s going to be a sophomore this year and is super excited about launching her channel.   I caught up with Josie and asked her a couple of questions regarding her blog and what’s coming in the future!

Me: Let's just get into it! When I subscribe to someone I want to know all there is to know about them. So I’m going to ask you a couple of random questions to get to know you better.  First question: If you were on a stranded island and you could only take one thing, what would you take?

Josie: My Mom

Me: Are you more of a bold lip kind of girl or a bold eye?

Josie: Ooh. Tough one. Probably bold eye because you could have an understated lip with bold eyes and look great but if you had a bold lip but barely any eye makeup, it might look a bit odd...

Me: Oh my goodness I know exactly what you mean! Who are your favorite people on YouTube?

Josie: Meghan Rienks, ThatsHeart, Bethany Mota, stilababe09 (Meredith), Seventeen, MyLifeAsEva, and DisneyOnBroadway.

Me: Meghan, Meredith, and Bethany are SO AMAZING! I watch there videos all the time.

Josie:Meghan is totally my favorite. She's so real.

Me:  I know what you mean. She just turned 21 right?

Josie: Yep!

Me: One more. Chocolate or Vanilla?

Josie: Vanilla!

Me: The only time I really like vanilla if it is drenched in sprinkled and cherries!
_________________________________________________________________

Me:  Is your channel strictly going to be a fashion and beauty channel or are you planning to incorporate other elements as well?

Josie:  Well, I’d like to focus on fashion and beauty, but I also like to cook and I’m totally a silly person.

Me: How often are you planning on uploading? And are you going to continue throughout the school year?

Josie: I’d like to upload videos as often as I can. But as you’ll see quite soon, our school can get very crazy. I barely had time to breath last year, so hopefully a few per month. But I don’t know if they’re will be more or less. And yes! I will totally continue throughout the school year.

Me:  How long have you been interested in making YouTube videos and how long have you been interested in fashion/beauty in general?

Josie: I mean I've been making videos really since I was 8, when I got my first camera. But as for YouTube, it’s kind of been my obsession for about a year I’d say. And I’ve loved fashion and beauty for years. I played dress up a lot when I was little J

Me: I’ve loved fashion since forever. When I was six my mom and I used to watch “ What not to Wear” together! Another question, I’ve seen Amelia Workman in you TMI tag, are you guys sharing a channel or was that just a fun thing to do together.

Josie: Amelia’s my best friend. She love’s beauty and fashion just as much as I do. No, we don’t have a shared channel, she has her own, I have my own. But that was really my first attempt at practically anything!

Me: Alrighty last question, what is the main thing we can expect from your Channel as it progresses?

Josie: Better editing and camerawork!
________________________________________________________________

Josie is so amazing and I’d love for all of you to go check her out and subscribe to her channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtPnKX5OtqCDFHqIqZGDhYA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate