Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Monday, August 18, 2014

6 School Makeup Essentials + My Plan


1. BB Cream. Waking up in the morning for me is always a struggle. Because of this I like to use a BB cream instead of a liquid foundation. BB cream is a great essential because it is one product that does a million different things. This way you can cut down the time it takes you to get ready by a good five minutes.

2. Eye lid Primer. This product is so essential for school. The school day is 6-7 hours long. That is more than enough time for your eye shadow to look like a muddy mess. By using eyelid primer, it will ensure lasting eye shadow perfection for longer.

3. A good mascara. Long, black, and curled eyelashes really complete any look. I would opt for a waterproof mascara opposed to a non waterproof one because of the fact that they don't smudge and nobody likes raccoon eyes.

4. A nude eyeliner. By putting nude eyeliner on your water line, it immediately makes you look less tired and more refreshed. Now nobody has to know that you forgot it was a school night and that got caught up in the Netflix web...AGAIN!

5. Face Primer. As I said before school is SO LONG! The flawless self that you are in the morning
  flawless animated GIF
Is not going to be the same face after it's all said and done. A primer will fix that problem and make for a more lasting look. I personally like to use primers that have a pore minimizer in it because my pores are literally the size of the grand canyon!

6. A killer eyeliner. Eye shadow routines can take forever. If your in a pinch go for eyeliner instead. Once you get good at it, eyeliner can be a real life saver. Just make sure that you let it dry so you don't smudge it and ruin all your hard work.
________________________________________________________________
My Plan
I start school in TWO DAYS!!! I'm super nervous but excited at the same time. Speaking of school, I thought I would just touch base with you all on what you can look forward to on my blog this school year and when I will be posting. I don't know all the specifics yet but I can tell you what my current plan.

I am hoping to post between 2-3 times a week. This might change but as far as I know, this is what I am hoping to accomplish! I'm looking forward to continue this journey with you all and I'm really hoping I can include more of my own photography soon. I'm also really looking forward to the fall season and sweater weather so be on the lookout for that!
________________________________________________________________
When do you go back to school? Click the title and comment down below? Also what is your makeup essential for back to school?
________________________________________________________________
Photos use

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate