Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Into The Woods, Kid President, and 171 Medals

2015 is going to be a great year for the movies, I can just tell. I recently saw the Broadway musical turned movie, Into the Woods! I absolutely loved it. The cast was spectacular and the music was so amazing. I haven't been able to get any of the songs out of my head, luckily YouTube has the entire soundtrack online which is AWESOME!

Yesterday after I finished my normal Friday routine (stalking on social media, Netflix reruns, the works) and I was feeling a little artsy. I grabbed some of my brushes and some cream  shadows and just started dreaming. I got inspired by Into the Woods and created a tree scene and I think it turned out really cool. If you enjoy musicals, then go... INTO THE WOOD

Kid President:
Awhile back, in seventh grade, my teacher showed our class an inspirational video featuring a boy calling himself "Kid President". I recently rediscovered his videos and I love them so much. The message this boy spreads is amazing. I love the encouragement he spreads and his laughter is contagious. PLUS HE FAVORITED MY TWEET :)





171 Medals:
As many of you know I was a gymnast for 10 and a half years and I competed for 6 of those. Over that time I have collected many medals and trophies (and I'm extremely grateful for all of them) . I really never counted them or anything, I always just displayed them on my wall. After about 2 years, from when I "retired", I decided it was time to count them up. With each one I put on, it brought me back to when I won them. My friend Kaylee helped me put them on and somehow we got them all around my neck, 171 in total. All I have to say is... I almost fell over. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!  I'm so sorry for not blogging last week. My computer has totally fried, so I'm using my mom's laptop for now. 
___________________________________________________________________________
Social Media Links:
Fabulouslyme21- Twitter & Instagram
Paige Terch- Pinterest
___________________________________________________________________________
Up Next- Party Eye Makeup


________________________________________________________________________






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate