Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fall Outfit Inspiration

Hello Beauties (Bringing it back the old days),

     You all know how much I love the fall time, so I figured it was time for another Outfit Inspiration. If you don't remember or you are new to my Blog I did a summer inspiration post a while back:  http://www.just-be-fabulous.blogspot.com/2014/07/outfit-inspiration-dressy-summer.html.
I am in love with this outfit. I have to say it is pretty  "On Point" and great for the fall time.

       First off I kept my makeup simple with some gold and brown shades and red lips because, fall...duh. Starting from the bottom, I am wearing some light brown combat boots with gold accents from Rac Room Shoes. These are super comfy and they give me and extra inch ( making me taller than I am already). Combat boots are perfect for the fall and go great with my Wallflower dark wash skinny jeans. Next I paired a black tank top with my red-white-blue flannel from Aeropostale. It is actually made out of cotton material so it is very light and form fitting. Over top of that I am wearing this amazing brown leather jacket from WetSeal . It has detailing at the elbows and it is pinched in at the waist giving you a very flattering look. My nails are in the shade "through the grapevine" from Wet and Wild. It is a great mauvy (?) color and complements the look nicely. To top it off I am wearing a burgundy infinity scarf from WetSeal as well. Lastly I am wearing my large diamond earrings from Aeropostale. 

If you like this look (as much as I do) you can follow me on my Instagram: @fabulouslyme21 and like it. Comment Down below your number one, absolute, without a doubt, must have fall essential this season! I hope you were inspired by this look and if your looking for some more fall inspiration I have a  Fall Inspired Makeup Tutorial on my channel now ,so be sure to check it out. 

*Extra posts may be on the way this week so be on the look out!

<3 Stay Fabulous <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate