Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Monday, November 24, 2014

Turkey Day :)


I know I have a couple readers coming from different countries however for us Americans, Thanksgiving, or "Turkey Day" as I like to call it is just around the corner and I would like to take the time and reflect what I am most thankful for. For one thing I am so extremely thankful to have a loving and supportive family. They are so awesome and I love them so much! I am thankful for my church family and my theater family and all of my friends. The friends I have met this year are so amazing and fun and really truly excepting. They see me for me and they really don't care how insane I am on two cups of coffee :). Of course I am also thankful for the friends who have stuck with me through and through. Some friends may come and some friends may go , but the friends who ACTUALLY are their are the friends you need to keep.

The list goes on and on but I also wanted to express my thanks for You guys who have been their from the very beginning! I know I lost a lot of readers when school started and that's okay ( I really hope they find their way back). This summer was probably the best ones I have ever had. I loved blogging almost everyday. I wish I still had that opportunity ( and the free time). But you guys have just kept me going and I want to give something back to you!

Lets talk!
I want to reach out to you. I really want to converse with my readers. In the comments section below, ask me your questions. It can be about anything at all! Keep it you know...PG... please :)

Happy Thanksgiving all of You Beautiful People!

<3 Stay Fabulous <3

__________________________________________________________________________
Photos: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv6f9xb41P1r6g06lo1_400.jpg

Be sure to visit me on all my social media sites and on my Youtube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate