Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

TURTLENECKS?!?

I never ever ( EVER) been a fan of the turtleneck. To me they always seemed so constricting, and well very nerdy. Honestly whenever I saw someone wearing one I thought of Howard Wolowitz. Then one day it all changed for me and I fell in love. That's right people the turtleneck is back, and just in time for the cold weather.





\LITERALLY TODAY WAS BELOW FREEZING!
ouat animated GIF




I've seen this trend popping up everywhere. I recently noticed some of my favorite YouTubers sporting this cozy invention, however their not the type I'm used to seeing. These new turtle necks are bulky and super edgy but girly at the same time. I can't even find the words to describe how much I am in love.





Winter styling tip: try a turtleneck

I am so glad that these bad boys are making a comeback and I look forward to some more trends that will hopefully make a reappearance! Have a good week and ....

<3 Stay Fabulous <3 

Photos Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate