Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Monday, December 8, 2014

Blogiversary

Hey Guys!

So today is a very special day in the history of this blog!!! Today is the one year anniversary of my blog! I can't tell you how much it means to me that you , yeah you, read this blog. And whether you've been with me through the beginning or you've just started reading I'm so happy that you have embarked on this amazing journey with me. When I started this blog I had recently gotten really into YouTube and at the time I was too young to start a channel. I really loved reading fashion websites like teen vogue and Seventeen and I thought it would be really cool to start my own blog. In sixth and seventh grade I honestly really felt like the ugly duckling. My friends were always popular and beautiful and in my eyes I never measured up. I had braces, crazy short hair, I had to have my eyebrows waxed frequently or I would get a Unibrow ,bad highlights, no boobs, I was nothing. I really just felt like I never really fit in. To top it off I was a competitive gymnast and I was at the gym for 16 hours every week. Because I worked out so frequently I had large muscles and a six pack. Most people want muscles right? Well at the time wear everyone is become a young lady, I honestly felt like a man girl. The summer before eighth grade I quit the sport that controlled my life. for a lot of reason( but that's another story). I was constantly struggling to figure out what I was now that I wasn't the "gymnast girl". That's when I really got into YouTube. It really help me get back in touch with the fashionable side of me that had been lost for long. That school year ,I got there the first day a changed girl. I was more confident, I felt beautiful, I could take on the world! People definitely noticed the change. The December I started my blog it was a snow day. My friend Flo and I decided to grab a couple outfits together and do a photo shoot outside.Click here to check out my first blog post ever! I needed to share it with someone! That's when I started my blog. Then I forgot about it for a while...


The May of 2014 I was talking to this guy ( who I honestly kind of liked ) and we were talking about we wanted to do when we grew up. He said " I could just see you as one of those people that tell everyone one what they should be wearing and what the new trends are". I was like oh my goodness! That's when I really got into blogging. I'm not saying you should ever do something just to get a guy , but hey he was pretty good looking! Besides the reason as to why I started again isn't important. That summer I blogged almost everyday! When I got to a 100 page views I was over the moon! I couldn't people my blog was visited 100 times! Now with 3688 page views (as I am writing this) 5 registers followers, a YouTube Channel with 17 subscribers, and a much more positive outlook on life I am finally taking a step in the right direction.

I'm looking forward to continuing my blog and growing my reader base. I want to improve this blog so it can be the best that it can be ,but the thing is I am very sad. I am constantly reaching out to my readers asking them to comment for ideas, to answer questions, to ask questions, the only post that got a few comments was on my body image post. Today I wanted to do a Q and A as a little gift to you all, but I didn't receive any questions...

If you ever feel like commenting I want to encourage you! I want to talk with you and be there for you and be your friend. I have posted a poll on the main page of my blog and you should vote! Okay all you beautiful people I love you, I wouldn't be where I am today without you, and I thank you from the bottoms of my heart ❤️ Stay Fabulous ❤️








______________________
Twitter: @fabulouslyme21
Instagram: @fabuloslyme21
Pinterest: Paige Terch
________________________

Don't Forget To Comment and +

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate