Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Naked 2 Basics First Impression

Hey Guys!

So if you didn't know today is my birthday! I am fifteen years old and today I received my first Urban Decay product from my momma. ( THANK YOU MOM!) So of course I had to blog about it!



There are 6 colors in this pallet. They are all cool toned and matte shades. All the colors in this pallet are very pigmented and just stunning. The first two colors are very similar to my skin tone so they will be great for highlighting, The basis for the pallet is that all these tones can be used  as base shadows for any look or you can use them together. I imagine I will be using this quite a lot. It seems great for traveling and I'm very excited to get to work!

<3 Stay Fabulous <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate