Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Monday, December 29, 2014

New Years Goals :2015

Well Beautiful People... We have successfully ( almost ) made it through the crazy, insane year that was 2014. This year has been arguably one of the best years of my life. I can only hope that 2015 will be able to top it. I mean with movies like Pitch Perfect 2 coming out its promising to be a great one. I've always struggled with whether making New Years Resolutions was worth my time or not. But as I'm starting to realize, looking back at my old posts, I've changed a lot. My voice on this blog, this blogs purpose, the content, it really has progressed. So by writing this post, I can only hope that when I look back at it I will be able to say I successfully accomplished these things. It will be my accountability partner.

Lets Do This Thing!

1. Read My Bible: If you have read my 50 facts about me post you will know that I am a Christian. In my faith walk, I feel like this is my missing link. I just have never made a real effort to read it.

2. Express my Faith: Writing that last blurp (?) I have realized that I don't share much about my faith on this blog. I think I have just been afraid to ,because in this new world that we live in nobody wants to offend anybody or force anything on anyone. But I feel like, the relationship between reader and blogger, has the exact same qualities as a friendship, and I definitely voice my faith to my friends!

3. Be Vocal about my Anxiety: This is a topic that I never really touch on. For one it's very hard to talk about. After reading Lauren Conrad's book I realize that Beauty encompasses your entire body inside and out. With this platform it's easy to reach out to people, and that is what I want to do. ( If you want a post on Anxiety you know what to do).

4. Really Strive to Make this Blog The Best it Can Be: This summer, I feel like I really found my voice and made really good content. I definitely have been slacking and I sincerely apologize. I want to do better, I really do. I recently received the 2014  Teen Vogue Handbook this Christmas and it really made me start to wonder if I could actually pursue this as a career.

Pause: LISTENING TO BLANK SPACE RIGHT NOW!!! LOVE THIS SONG OH MY GUMDROPS

If you want a book review on that book I would love to do that! It was really inspirational and chalked full of amazing information.

5. Keep Working on my YouTube Channel: In this new technological age all types of social media are really exploding. I love that each one hosts a different voice. I can express myself in totally different ways and I think that's amazing.

6. Really educate myself on my heath: Like I mentioned before I really enjoyed "Beauty" by Lauren Conrad and I have kind of been inspired to figure out what will make my body feel truly good. I did gymnastics for about 11 years and it really took a toll on my body + I dance a lot now so that doesn't make it feel any better. I eat like a pig and I have really don't care if I eat 15 cookies in one sitting. What can I say I am a sucker for chocolate chip cookies ( just look at my twitter bio @fabulouslyme21) And I know everyone makes this promise but I want to see if I can actually do it (this time)!

7.  Let It Go!  This year I just want to live. I want to live and love and not be afraid to fall flat on my face. I want to dive in head first and try things that scare me. ( OH GOSH WHAT DID I JUST GET MYSELF INTO )

8,  Work on my Smile: I love beauty and fashion ( if you didn't know that already) but I have noticed I'm not really all that into caring for my teeth. A good smile is something I look for in a potential partner so why wouldn't I want to have one too.

9.  Work on My Music: Another topic I never really address on this blog. I am a musician! I play the guitar and the piano. I also sing. I love to write but haven't done much lately and this year I really want to get back to that.

10. I want to say that at the end of the year that I am genuinely happy: This year my life will 99.9 % be changing drastically. While I am scared and sad, I am excited to embark on a new journey and see what wonderful opportunities unfold!

 Ending on that (mysterious) note, I want to tell all of you I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH! What an amazing year! Together we can strive to make this one " FABULOUS" year ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate