Lets Do This Thing!
1. Read My Bible: If you have read my 50 facts about me post you will know that I am a Christian. In my faith walk, I feel like this is my missing link. I just have never made a real effort to read it.
2. Express my Faith: Writing that last blurp (?) I have realized that I don't share much about my faith on this blog. I think I have just been afraid to ,because in this new world that we live in nobody wants to offend anybody or force anything on anyone. But I feel like, the relationship between reader and blogger, has the exact same qualities as a friendship, and I definitely voice my faith to my friends!
3. Be Vocal about my Anxiety: This is a topic that I never really touch on. For one it's very hard to talk about. After reading Lauren Conrad's book I realize that Beauty encompasses your entire body inside and out. With this platform it's easy to reach out to people, and that is what I want to do. ( If you want a post on Anxiety you know what to do).
4. Really Strive to Make this Blog The Best it Can Be: This summer, I feel like I really found my voice and made really good content. I definitely have been slacking and I sincerely apologize. I want to do better, I really do. I recently received the 2014 Teen Vogue Handbook this Christmas and it really made me start to wonder if I could actually pursue this as a career.
Pause: LISTENING TO BLANK SPACE RIGHT NOW!!! LOVE THIS SONG OH MY GUMDROPS
If you want a book review on that book I would love to do that! It was really inspirational and chalked full of amazing information.
5. Keep Working on my YouTube Channel: In this new technological age all types of social media are really exploding. I love that each one hosts a different voice. I can express myself in totally different ways and I think that's amazing.
6. Really educate myself on my heath: Like I mentioned before I really enjoyed "Beauty" by Lauren Conrad and I have kind of been inspired to figure out what will make my body feel truly good. I did gymnastics for about 11 years and it really took a toll on my body + I dance a lot now so that doesn't make it feel any better. I eat like a pig and I have really don't care if I eat 15 cookies in one sitting. What can I say I am a sucker for chocolate chip cookies ( just look at my twitter bio @fabulouslyme21) And I know everyone makes this promise but I want to see if I can actually do it (this time)!
7. Let It Go! This year I just want to live. I want to live and love and not be afraid to fall flat on my face. I want to dive in head first and try things that scare me. ( OH GOSH WHAT DID I JUST GET MYSELF INTO )
8, Work on my Smile: I love beauty and fashion ( if you didn't know that already) but I have noticed I'm not really all that into caring for my teeth. A good smile is something I look for in a potential partner so why wouldn't I want to have one too.
9. Work on My Music: Another topic I never really address on this blog. I am a musician! I play the guitar and the piano. I also sing. I love to write but haven't done much lately and this year I really want to get back to that.
10. I want to say that at the end of the year that I am genuinely happy: This year my life will 99.9 % be changing drastically. While I am scared and sad, I am excited to embark on a new journey and see what wonderful opportunities unfold!
Ending on that (mysterious) note, I want to tell all of you I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH! What an amazing year! Together we can strive to make this one " FABULOUS" year ;)