Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Adventure Awaits

http://quotesideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/quotes-about-summer-hd-wallpaper-15.jpg

Its a sad fact really
In 1 day half my summer, gone 
with only the surface skimmed 

summer
  a chance to start anew
the journey is just beginning

no time is to be wasted
no food to be un-tasted
no song to be unheard
no adventure not to be taken 

there's no sense in standing still 
waiting 
for the opportunity to knock 
while your sitting 

 For your adventure awaits
so seize it 



<3 Stay Fabulous <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate