Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Friday, July 3, 2015

Into It or Over It: Matching Sets

Taylor Swift ,one of my major style icons, has brought this trend back into the forefront and I have to say, I think I like it! Matching sets are super easy, which makes them great for summer style. They are chic, classy, and along with being a set you could also take the top and bottom component and just as easily pair it with something else.

They are fashionably functional and who doesn't like that! What I also like about this trend is, it gives the eye a little bit more to comprehend then a dress. It is quite intriguing. If you can't tell already I am definitely INTO IT. 







This is one of my favorites:
Madeira Two Piece Set
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/437412182535432004/



<3 Stay Fabulous <3

_______
Photo Cred:
" DIY Matching Crop Top and Skirt 6" by Geneva Vanderzeil is licensed under CC BY 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate