Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Friendship


8 Times

That's how many times I've picked up my life and moved, and that doesn't include switching from temporary to permanent housing. I'm going to be straight up with you, the reader, moving is not fun. You have to say goodbye to the life you built , the school you go to, the room that you customized to yourself ( but were never really happy with). 

But by far the worst part of moving, is saying goodbye to your friends. " We will stay in touch they say" they almost never do. " Be prepared I'm coming to visit", half of them never do. 

But not this time,

This time was different. This time around the friendships I've made with people over the last 7 years, and the last year specifically, I know are going to stay. If they don't it will be one of the most devastating heartbreaks I have ever had. I know that where I am, I'm going to make new friends and build new relationships. but I am never going to forget the memories made, the trips taken, the inside jokes shared, and the people who made me so happy. 

Never



<3 Stay Fabulous <3

____________________________________________
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/66/cd/be/66cdbebeb6753aa5b965bd99c1f27961.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate