Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Monday, June 1, 2015

The Future

Hey Everyone!

I apologize for not posting in a while. As I have previously mentioned I am currently in the process of moving and recently my internet access has been very limited, so I am resorting to using my phone and my iPad. By mid June I should be hopefully all settled but it may take a while to get all situated.

Do not fear! I have a lots of ideas for the summer, and I plan on going back to my old schedule. Hopefully I will be able to knock out a post everyday, we will have to wait and see.

I also wanted to mention I want to take this blog in a different direction. With my usual makeup, fashion, and all around beauty post, I want to do more. I want to make this an all around fun place for you. I have lots of ideas but I am open to suggestions. Want to see something in particular? Don't be afraid to comment! Please, I love hearing from you!

I'm super excited for this new adventure, just stick with me! <3 Stay Fabulous <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate