Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Monday, June 22, 2015

Into it or Over it: Grey Hair

28 Gals Who Are Pulling Off Silver Hair photo Callina Marie's photos
Gray hair is the hot new trend! Love the blue highlights. This look can be achieved with our "Silver: and "Atlantic Blue" custom colors
Hey Everyone! I'm bringing back an old favorite segment, and this time were talking about what I like to call " The Gray Hair Revolution". I keep seeing all these young women dying their hair, well, gray! I just don't get it to be completely honest. For years I was always taught that gray was bad and that there are multiple different ways to avoid going gray.  It seems though now that people are embracing the trend. I guess in some ways it can look glamorous, but it's definitely not a very fun color. ITS THE SUMMER PEOPLE! If you wanna color your hair, maybe go for something colorful and fun! But just remember to be safe so you don't completely fry your
hair. Even though I might be OVER IT , what do you guys think? Are you Into it or Over it? Comment down below!

<3 Stay Fabulous <3


________________________________________________
Photo Creds:

  • https://www.pinterest.com/pin/447052700485210321/
  • https://www.pinterest.com/pin/411938697137138328/
______________________________________________________________________________

Want to see something on this blog? Don't forget to comment! If I like your idea, it may end up on my next blog post? I have also added my twitter feed on the side of the page. You can tweet your suggestion there as well. Having trouble commenting? Click the title of the post. This will bring you to the posts individual page at which you can scroll down to comment!
_________________________________________________
Also don't forget to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate