Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Friday, June 26, 2015

Closet Hack!

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

Has this ever happened to you?



I have a solution for you! How can you possibly figure out what to wear if you can't actually FIND ANYTHING? Organizing your closet is essential for every fashionista out there and frankly essential to retaining your sanity. So hear are some ways to organize your closet.

1.  By Type
This is how I have my closet right now and I find that its a very good system because my closet has little dividers in it. If your closet is divided like mine I really recommend this method. In each of the dividers place one type of clothing. I currently have mine this way.


White: Formal Dresses
Aqua: Long sleeve shirts
Red: Dresses
Green: Short sleeve shirts
Blue: Jackets
Pink: Pants


2. By Color:
If your a person who really identifies with color coordinated things this may be the way for you. This solution will really help making an outfit come together a lot faster. 

3. By Season:
I don't really like organizing my closet this way, but if it works for you than go for it. The only thing I don't like about this method is you have to switch the order every season which would be a large hassle



One of my favorite YouTubers Thisissmileyandshell transformed her closet and I loved how it turned out!


<3 Stay Fabulous <3.

_________________________
Video: http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=thisissmileyandshell+closet+transformation+video+youtube&FORM=VIRE3#view=detail&mid=37553394A5DA40D3949F37553394A5DA40D3949F

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate