Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Why you Should be Keeping a Diary!



Good Afternoon lovelies! Have you ever found one of your old papers or assignments that you really loved doing? Or seen an old picture of yourself and thought " WOW have I changed!," ? This is the exact reason why you should be keeping a diary.  I've always tried to keep a diary however I never really stuck with it. I have found countless entries apologizing to myself for not writing in a while. It's actually quite humorous! But as cliche as writing in a diary may seem I can assure you, its not. Here's the thing, most of the time, when we tend to fall in a dark place, we keep digging ourselves into it deeper because we feel like we have no one to talk to. But keeping a written account of your feelings and daily occurrences really create a space where your not alone, because your diary/ journal is your friend. Your diary will never complain, or interrupt!

Also a diary is great because it allows you to look back at times in your life where maybe things were going awesome, or maybe the first time you saw that one guy who maybe will turn out to be your future husband. You never know! And its also funny to look back at the times were you thought you  royally screwed things up so bad, and how you were so embarrassed and realize it truly was nothing in the long run.

If you do decide to embark on the journey of keeping a diary, I encourage you to stick with it. Even if all you write is a couple sentences, it will all contribute to the story of your life. 

<3 Stay Fabulous <3




_______________________________________________________
Photo Creds:

  • http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdb0oiuCWs1qdrmm5o1_500.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate