Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

K.I.S.S Summer Makeup



In the summer I try to go makeup free as much as possible, for a couple of reasons.
1. I have really bad acne.
2. My skin needs to breathe
3. There's really no point to get glammed up when I'm just going to the pool.

However, when I do decide to venture out into the real world I do like to put my face on!

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT AN ALIEN!

For my summer makeup I like to K.I.S.S- Keep it simple stupid! ( Okay that's kind of a mean phrase but in my defense, I did not make it up ) The makeup I choose to do, really depends on where I'm going, and what I'm going to be doing. But for the most part this is my typical routine.

_______________________________________________________


I first start by applying the Tarte Clean Slate Poreless primer. This is the best primer I've found so far. It is on the higher end of the price scale but my mom and I have been using it, and it is so worth the price. 



Taking a concealer brush I cover up all my pimples. The green tint of this concealer will counteract any redness thus making pimples disappear- like magic! But not as magic as this guy...




This is the best drugstore foundation I have ever used. And it really does live up to its claim about long lasting durability. I even wore it in Disney world and it did not budge! I blend this in with a damp beauty blender, but it also blends in nicely with your hands. I'm 110- because I am truly that pale, but hey I am getting a tan. Unfortunately I am almost out and I want more, of this foundation, if that wasn't clear.  



I use this concealer for all highlighting needs. It does a great job, however I have been using it forever and really would like to try something new.  After that I set it with powder. I recommend physicians formula. 



COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush
If I'm feeling a need for color I will add some some blush to the apples of my cheeks. After I apply I will go in with my beauty blender and really blend it into my skin. It gives a very naturally flushed look. 

For lips I like to line and fill my lips with NYX SPL835 Pinky/Rose.

Then I will finish it off with some mascara! I usually try to stay away from eye shadow because that it more like to melt and crease in the summer when your hot and sweaty and such. 

* If you want to see some cool eye looks for the summer, comment down below*



<3 Stay Fabulous <3










________________________________
Photo Creds:
. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg6it2pD7QrT-thyphenhyphenmF07jkti_HUMnzH6XLblCXHOO5aojQB0GI9sfk-g3Q4nDtaBvOI4U3OMicSlf6K-A_zc-zjyjJw_59utEGoNHyQ5J4_efnZFz9VBhDdkLuRMD14qkcKt8msVd4Fbl8/s1600/1058.jpg
  • http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6561c08fgw1eirkgue6beg209r08sx6q.gif
  • http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/e0/3b/dc/e03bdcec5d750344050859b7e20fc593.jpg
  • http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Revlon-Colorstay-24-Hours-Liquid-Makeup-Foundation-Various-Shades-New-30ml-/00/s/MTIwOFgxNjAw/z/H3QAAOxyUylTT8A-/$_35.JPG
  • http://www.maybelline.com/~/media/Images/MNY/en_US/Home/Products/Face/Concealer/Instant-Age-Rewind-Eraser-Dark-Spot-Concealer-Treatment/Shade-Images/iar-dark-spot-corrector_light-medium_pack-shot.png
  • http://www.target.com/p/covergirl-cheekers-blush/-/A-14652170?ref=tgt_adv_XSB10002&AFID=bing_pa_df&LNM=14652170&CPNG=Health+Beauty&kpid=14652170&LID=17pbs&ci_src=328768002&ci_sku=14652170&ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=msn&CPNG=pla_new_health+beauty&adgroup=pla+cosmetics&LNM={Keyword}&MT=broad&LID=17p18249858&KID=ce664490-f931-4905-ab63-2d094c25c138
  • http://media.covergirl.com/Localedata/en-US/images/ProductDetails/cg_full_lash_bloom_waterproof_mascara_1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate