Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Monday, May 26, 2014

High Waist-ed Shorts

The return of High waist-ed shorts definitely took me by surprise. I have learned over the years that fashion styles often fluctuate, meaning that they come and go whenever they please. I was very skeptical about this trend at first because I knew they were something to be frowned upon a couple of years ago. However they have been taking the world by storm. These shorts definitely make a statement. I loved how they can be used to immediately class up a muscle tee or that band shirt that's been sitting in the back of your closet for ages. But we have to remember there is a right way and a wrong way to wear high waist-ed shorts.

Right Way:



Wrong way: Beware of the mom jean! Go for classy not trashy!

<3 Stay Fabulous<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate