Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Whats Following?

Hello My Beauties!

         I just wanted to let you know that I've added a new addition to my blog: THE FOLLOWER BUTTON!
This button is located on the left and I really hope that you will follow my blog! By following my blog I will be able to track the progress of my blog more efficiently. By seeing the number of my followers I will know how many people are actually reading my site! I also hope you will sign up for an email subscription ( located at the top). This will give a you an email update every time I write a new article!

So please follow this blog and subscribe!
<3 Stay Fabulous <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate