Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Friday, May 30, 2014

#TGIF

It is finally the weekend and I'm basically free to do whatever I please!

That was a nice story right. But get this, its not fictional. This is the first time in forever ( frozen reference unintended) that I actually have a completely free weekend and I intend to spend some quality time with my BAE. Maleficent is out this weekend so my best friend and I decided to go see it. So I thought what a great opportunity to show you a great look for the Best Movie night ever!

What some of you may be thinking out there is, if its a movie and you're in the dark who cares what you look like. But honestly theres always at least some form of attractive human being at a movie. Its just how life works :)

Clothes:
The movies can get super cold so I throw on some super cute printed pants with some strappy sandals and a solid tee that accents the printed pants. Top it off with a super cute cardigan and small clutch and you're ready to go! ( Clothes from Charlotte Russe )
 
Hair: Do a Cute Fishtail
And Walla! You've Got the Cutest Movie DO Ever! <3 Stay Fabulous <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate