Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Into It or Over It : TUTUS!

On today's installment of Into it or Over it I am posing one question: Really Tutus?
Courtesy of Pintrest: Tutu Skirts- Emily

Tutu skirt

Over It
I am all for breaking tradition in the world of fashion. From the reincarnation of 90's fashion to 80's style tribal print I was all for it but TUTUS!
I feel like the evolvement of fashion has gotten a lot more complex than that of when we were kids. This article from Teen Vogue(http://www.teenvogue.com/fashion/spring-trends/2014-05/tutu-skirts) is saying that you can wear a tutu past the age of five, however I honestly don't agree. Tutus give off such a juvenile vibe I honestly don't see how they could ever be considered elegant. I mean really who is gonna take you seriously in a tutu! <3 Stay Fabulous <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate